Monday 15 April 2013

You Must Be Awesome If You Are Reading This

It will shock me to know that you are reading this already because if you are reading this, you are either a very diehard fan of me (who read any future posts-to-be above and scrolled to the first post) or a very updated person who gets notified of every new blog since i just started this blog.

I think no blog is complete without a nice grand welcome, so WELCOME TO MY BLOG "For Sanity's Sake". As the name suggests, this blog is for me to keep sane and find a place to pour out my heart and soul and whatever's in between to people who might or might not know me but would not know it's me.

However, now that you are here, I can't really be complaining. I am just glad you actually bothered to read this (and just if this is the author being forever alone reading her own post, it's fine, you're awesome to be surviving till now), and bothered to care about some unknown yet known person. Now, I know I am talking in very complicated terms (not really actually.. just complicated and crooked logic that works fine though the sentences are long) but that's how I am, actually.
My Facebook chat statistics show that 7 people I have chatted with said that it is hard talking to me because they always get confused. 7 people and counting. So while you are probably stunned and dumbfounded by such sophistication of communication (just trying to make myself feel better, lol), get used to it. This will help you understand more and more people.

I look at the chunk I just wrote and suddenly reminded myself of Summly, the app that was recently bought by Yahoo. You can google Summly if you want but i am not doing any advertising here. I am just saying that what I am saying is totally non-Summly fashion.

And if you haven't realised, i jump topics quite quickly with a meagre link that I will consider sufficient since any link can allow you to move from one topic to the next regardless of how weak or thin the bridge is. And yes, I like analogies and metaphors and whatever other figures of speech you can think of.

You will get to know me more and more and with Hilda Taba and inductive reasoning, you will soon be able to understand my personality more without me spoonfeeding you. You can have your own interpretation and understanding, personalised and customised. FOR FREE!

Now, that doesn't really make sense too, but it came naturally and I, who appreciates all possibilities and combinations and whatever-you-want-to-call-it's, just write everything I think of down here.
With flourish, I end my introduction, and may you visit again soon.


Yours Sincerely,
TrulyFree12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinks this is insane? Well, show me what you think should be sanity then!