Friday 26 April 2013

Going to School...

So I was on my way to school and it is technically Lesson time when I am writing this on a Sticky since i only have 10% left of batter on my mac and need to survive that throughout the entire school day. I know it doesn't make a difference but writing on a sticky saves me from switching on Wifi so you should remind yourself to do this more often. (sorry... this actually isn't what I wanted to write but someone was peeking so...). What I really want to write is, I don't need to switch on the wifi and thus i can't post this on Blogger right away. Anyway, I don't write a post about such dumb stuff. It's just that this morning I was being very "deep". :P
These are what happened and look forward to posts about them soon?
1) Bus Driver in the Rain
2) Be the Courage
3) Umbrellas
4) The Memory of Water
Look forward lol :P (cutting it short here so that my friends sitting beside me won't be able to see too much stuff at once ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinks this is insane? Well, show me what you think should be sanity then!