Tuesday 23 April 2013

So I am Assuming.. Thanks a LOT

After all I've done for you, all the pain I shared with you, all the while I tried to make a difference. What I get is no thanks but "Urgh.. Stop assuming."? Even if I have done nothing but do harm, I do not deserve to be treated this way. I helped you. I fret over you. I care for you. I have done so many things for you, still doing, and you don't appreciate...

I would love to say all these in your face but you would just feel depressed again. Can't you see my sacrifices? If it hurt that much to be my friend then just tell me already. I had contemplated over the idea of leaving you. I used to be so much happier. I have many other friends who loved to get my attention but I just devoted them to you because I know you would need it more than they do.

You need me more than I need you.
Admit it.
But I am just assuming right?

Maybe you would live a lot better without me in your life. If so, what's the sad face when you thought I would just ignore you?
Lies?
Façade?
I am so insecure right now I had no idea what's truth. However, please appreciate my effort when I try to help.

The councillor said she could not help you after 5 minutes. I do not want to say that ever. I am not giving up as long as you give me the chance to. Maybe I am just overly sensitive.

Can't you see it?!?!


I am coming up with excuses on your behalf because this friendship between us is unconditional. But I would love for a little acknowledgement.

Unless I am assuming again? Huh.. Assumptions.
If assuming makes me happy, I will live in them. Because they are what makes me, and at least I think of solutions to cheer myself up. I am proactive.

And most of all, I show gratitude and am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinks this is insane? Well, show me what you think should be sanity then!