Tuesday 23 April 2013

Why So Serious?

So I've been posting really really serious stuff and I thought I should lighten the mood a little with a bit of light-hearted things like... Jokes?


So these are philosophy jokes.. Kind of.. Please do not write an essay to counter it. Though if you have the time, I don't mind seeing them commented since it probably would be fun to read. Just don't overthink since it might ruin the joke and this is not meant to be serious :)




Hope those are fun :) And just because I feel like being irritating, I am ending off with a very very weird thing even I don't understand :P (and I am assuming it is very serious too) If you understand, please do comment and tell me. Cuz even a budding philosophy like me don't get it (let's just put it this way)


Original links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinks this is insane? Well, show me what you think should be sanity then!