Sunday 28 April 2013

Use of Philosophy


What’s the point in thinking about the unknown based on nothing but a Quesiton? I enjoy more practical and useful stuff. Science helps you understand how life and nature works. Philosophy helps you to...
Nothing
Philosophy doesn’t help you...

Right?
........................

Repetitive history between Humanities and Science
  In Singapore, ever since there was a choice for students to choose to be a Humanities or Science students, majority will flood over to Science and abandon Humanities. Why?
  Common answers are, “Humanities is harder to score!”, “I don’t even get the point of doing Humanities!”, and “I am choosing Science since I am failing Humanities epically.”
  What’s so hard about Humanities and Philosophy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinks this is insane? Well, show me what you think should be sanity then!